Sudarshan Casing & Ribbed Screen Pipes are manufactured as per Bureau of Indian Standard IS 12818:2010 using special U-PVC compound that imparts excellent mechanical properties. These pipes, used for casing of bore-wells, are capable of handling high external hydraulic pressure applied during installation. The threaded ends allow these pipes to be easily screwed onto each other for quick installation.
Sudarshan Casing & Ribbed Screen Pipes are a superior replacement to conventional MS and GI casings as they do not rust or corrode, and hence last much longer. Sudarshan offers a wide range of casings:
- Shallow Well Casing (CS) Pipes
- Medium Well Casing (CM) Pipes
- Deep Well Casing (CD) Pipes
- Medium Well Screen (RMS) Pipes with Ribs
- Deep Well Screen (RDS) Pipes with Ribs
These pipes are used as a protective casing for bore-well to prevent its walls from collapsing. Most widely used in areas with sandy, unstable or loose soil conditions.
- Sudarshan PVC Casing Pipes have much longer life to conventional mild steel and galvanised iron casings as they do not rust, extending the life of bore-wells.
- Free from corrosion, Sudarshan PVC Casing Pipes do not contaminate the bore water.
- Smooth inner surface allows quick flow of water into the bore.
- Light weight, hence easy to transport, store, handle and install.
- Pipes with Ribs and screens is a very effective way to recharge the bore-wells with clear and clean water