Sudarshan Drip Irrigation System is manufactured using state of the art technology in a modern high-tech plant at Dabaspet, Bangalore under the supervision of an experienced team of technical experts. By using 100% virgin raw materials LLDPE / LDPE and high quality emitters, sudarshan drip pipes is able to deliver an uniform and measured flow of water at minimum maintenance cost.
The aim of Sudarshan pipes is to increase the farmers produce while using less water with our mission- "Each Drop Extra Crop".
Why Sudarshan Drip Irrigation System?
Agriculture takes 70% of the water that is available for human use and moderate use of water 'Jal Sanchay' has utmost importance in agriculture.Sudarshan micro irrigation systems like drip and sprinkler is the need of the hour as it emphasises on minimum use of water with more yield.
|S.No||Types of crop||Types of Drip|
|1.||Flower crops (Rose, Anthorium, Jasmine and Marigold)||Inline Drip|
|2.||Fruit crops (Mango, Banana, Orange, Lemon and Sapota etc.)||Micro tube/ Dripper|
|3.||Plantation crops (Coffee, Tea, Rubber and Areca nut)||Micro tube/ Drippers|
|4.||Vegetables (Tomato, Chilly, Capsicum, Cabbage and Onion)||Inline Drip|
|5.||Forest trees (Teak, Sandal wood and Melia dubeia and Bamboo)||Micro tube/ Drippers|
|6.||Oil seeds (Ground nut and Soya bean)||Inline Drip|
|7.||Cash crops (Sugar cane and Cotton)||Inline Drip|
|8.||Sericulture (Mulberry crop)||Inline Drip|
- Water saving
- Increased yield
- Maximum utilization of water and optimum production
- Each crop will get the water as per its requirement and time base need
- Less weed growth
- Low energy requirement
- Minimum damage to soil structure
Sudarshan Drip Irrigation System Connect With Mobile Phone
Sudarshan irrigation system comes with mobile phone distance control irrigation system, integrated with sensors, communication, automatic control, image acquisition and processing technology. This system can maintain and control green house environments as needed for crop growth.
At Sudarshan pipes, our innovations are designed to simplify and increase efficiency of green house irrigation systems.By introducing Israeli Drip irrigation system, the farmers can get end-to-end solutions i.e. from river straight to the farm without any hassle.
Sudarshan Drip Lateral
SPEPL manufactures Drip Lateral in Sudarshan and Neer brand in the below specifications:
- Available sizes: 12mm/16mm/20mm/25mm/32mm diameter
- Class: Class-I/Class-II/Class-III
- Material used: 100% virgin LLDPE/LLDP
- BIS License IS: 12786-1989
- Accessories: Micro Tubes/ Outside Dripper
- Application: Plantation of Coffee, Tea, Rubber, Areca nut, Fruit crop (Mango, Banana, Oranges/Lemon or Sapota) as well as Forest Tree, Teak, Sandalwood and Bamboo
|DIA||TOLERANCE||CLASS -I||Wt / Mtr kg.||CLASS - II||Wt / Mtr kg.||CLASS -III||Wt / Mtr kg.|
Sudarshan Drip system is designed keeping in mind the needs of the farm, crop, geography of the land, landslide, fertiliser & chemical requirement, quality and quantity of water, and water requirement of the crop. The Sudarshan technical team is always available to support and assist the farmers in customising the Sudarshan Drip system as per their need. It includes :
- Water Source: Overhead tank placed at a minimum of one meter above ground level for smaller systems up to 400 m2 area. For larger systems, the height of the tank should be increased.
- Control Valve: There are valves of various sizes depending on the flow rate of water in the system.
- Mainline: Generally Rigid PVC and High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) pipes are used as main line. Pipes of 65 mm diameter and above with a pressure rating of 4 to 6 Kg/Sq.cm, are recommended for main pipes. These pipes laid underground, offer a long life of more than 20 years.
- Sub-main: In this Rigid PVC, HDPE are recommended. Pipes having a outer diameter ranging from 32 mm to 75 mm with a pressure rating of 2.5 Kg/Sq.cm, are used as sub-mains. These pipes may be laid above the ground or underground.
- Lateral: The laterals / drip lines are normally manufactured from LLDP. Sudarshan Lateral / Drip Line give more protection against ultra violet rays and long life of pipe.
- Emitters: A device through which water is emitted at the root zone of the plant with required discharge. Different types of emitters used in Sudarshan Drip Irrigation Systems are described below.
Different types of emitters used in Sudarshan Drip Irrigation Systems are described below:
- Micro-tube: Straight or curled LLDP tube with an inner diameter ranging from 1 to 1.2 mm. The operating pressure that is required can be as low as 1-5 meters.
- On-line Drippers: These Drippers are mounted on top of lateral pipes.
- In-line Drippers: These drip emitters that are an integral part of the dripping laterals, and are creating a smooth and bump less ducts, allowing Quick and easy deployment and collection of the Drip lines.
Fittings & Accessories
Various fittings required in Sudarshan Drip irrigation System are described below:
- Tee Connector: The tee connectors can be either the equal tee or reducing tee type including 12mm x 12mm, 16mm x 12mm, 16mm x 16mm, 25mm x 12mm, and 32mm x 12 mm.
- Straight Connector: It can be either the equal joiner or reducing joiner including 12mm x 12mm, 12mm x 16mm, 25mm x 32mm, 32mm x 40 mm.
- Take-Off Tee: It is fixed in the wall of sub-main pipe with the help of a rubber washer called a grommet. It is available for different sizes of lateral pipes including 12mm and 16mm.
- Drip Lateral Punch: It is used to punch a hole on the top of the lateral pipe in order to connect the take-off tee to the lateral pipe.