Sudarshan HDPE pipes are manufactured at Dabaspet Plant, Tumkur Road, Bangalore from virgin raw materials and tested in house for achieving uncompromising quality, consistency and to match the specifications as laid in various Indian as well as International Standards. Sudarshan HDPE Pipes are manufactured in PE63/PE80/PE100 from 32mm/250mm in various pressures rating as per Bureau of Indian Standards.
Sudarshan HDPE pipes are available with traceability facility-"Copper Line on HDPE Pipes"-makes possible to trace underground ducting pipes even after 50 years of laying, make it highly reliable and safe.
Sudarshan HDPE pipes are also available in 3 layers for better flow of material. Sudarshan HDPE pipes can be easily joined through "Butt welding" method at site and installed. The ID and OD thickness of Sudarshan pipes is controlled digitally to provide and meet the requirements of zero tolerance.
- Lifting and extraction of water from bore well with submersible pump: Sudarshan HDPE pipe, PE 80/ PE 100 of dia 32mm to 63mm are most suitable to lift water from Borewell of depths ranging from 100ft to 1500ft. Different pressure ratings- PN 6/PN 8/ PN 120/ PN 12.5/ PN 16/ PN 20/ PN 25 pipes are used according to depth of Borewell.
- Transportation of water from River, Canal, Pond and Lakes: Sudarshan HDPE pipes, PE 100 of Dia 110mm to 315mm, PN 10 to PN 20 are most ideal for transportation of water from Canal and can sustain the pressure of higher capacity pumps. Distribution of water to villages/ farms are done with lower HDPE pipe, PE 100 of Dia 63mm to 140mm, PN 8/ PN 10.
- Drinking water projects for Multi-village/Single village scheme: Drinking water is transported using Sudarshan HDPE Pipe, PE 100, PN8/ PN 10 material and connected to each house with MDPE pipe of Dia 20mm/ 25mm. Sudarshan HDPE pipes are jointed through Butt welding which makes it leak proof. HDPE pipes are most ideal, easy to install, low cost , no maintenance and no loss of water due to no leakage.
- Ducting of electrical and telecom cables: For Ducting of Electrical Cable, Sudarshan HDPE pipe of PE 100, PN 6/ PN 8 with a dia of 63mm to 160mm are the most ideal and suitable.
- Municipal Drainage system: The Municipal Drainage system in India is using Asbestos pressure pipe of higher Dia which cannot provide smooth flow and has breakage problems. Worldwide, HDPE pipes and Double wall corrugated pipes are used for drainage systems. Higher Dia and lower pressure makes Sudarshan HDPE pipes as the most economical, maintenance free and ideal piping system for drainage
- Chemical Transportation in Chemical Industry: HDPE pipes are resistant to chemicals. Adding to this, they are resistant to temperatures up to 80C. This makes them highly suitable for transportation of chemicals in Pharma industries. Sudarshan HDPE pipe are low cost, no maintenance and leak proof making them the most suitable piping system.
- Power duct for smart city: Power duct is used in smart cities for ducting of 200KVA/ 250KVA/ 300KVA electrical cable. Manufactured in three layers, HDPE pipe of dia 160mm to 225mm, PE 80/ PE 100, PN 12.5/ PN 16 kg provides full safety of cable.
- Chemical resistance
- Corrosion resistance
- Light weight
- Low cost
- Abrasion resistance
- Joining with Butt welding
- No leakage
- Eco friendly
- No effect of temperature up to 80?C
HDPE Pipes Features
As a thermoplastic material, HDPE is highly suitable for welding techniques, providing a 100% leak-free joint with no interface material. Sudarshan HDPE pressure pipes can be joined by butt welding or electrofusion welding.
Butt fusion is carried out by cutting the pipe ends straight and cleaning them carefully. A heater plate of 210-230? C is then placed in between, and the ends are heated for a certain time, initially under pressure and then without pressure. The polyethylene becomes soft and the so-called bead is formed at the pipe ends. The heater plate is then removed and the pipe ends are pressed together and allowed to cool under pressure. This forms a watertight and homogenous welded joint.
Electro Fusion is carried out by slightly coating the preinstalled resistance wires on the inside of the fittings with PE. When these wires are connected to a welding unit, they become warm and polyethylene consequently melts. Having the ends of the pipes in the connection of fitting (socket, bend, etc.), the polyethylene ends then melt into each other and form a rigid and durable joint. This jointing method is used for gas pipes and portable water pipes. A welding unit is available for this procedure and makes the whole operation very easy and practical.
|SDR||SDR 41||SDR 33||SDR 26||SDR 21||SDR 17||SDR 13.6||SDR 11||SDR 9||SDR 7.4||SDR 6|
|PE63 PE80 PE100||PN 2
|Nominal OD DNn in mm||eMin mm||eMax mm||eMin mm||eMax mm||eMin mm||eMax mm||eMin mm.||eMax mm||eMin mm||eMax mm||eMin mm||eMax mm||eMin mm||eMax mm||eMin mm||eMax mm||eMin mm||eMax mm||eMin mm||eMax mm|