SPEPL offers HDPE pipes & fittings for sprinkler systems. These are used for spraying water through nozzles (sprinklers) while maximizing water use efficiency.
The system consists of pipes and fittings made from HDPE material along with a complete range of accessories. HDPE pipes fittings and accessories are designed and developed to provide the best quality which ensures excellent efficiency.
- Wide Application: SPEPL Sprinkler systems and fittings are useful for all kinds of soils and crops.
- Undulating Terrains: Sprinkler irrigation is especially suitable for land with undulating terrain.
- Prevents Soil Erosion: Sprinkler irrigation enables effective water use while saving precious water and preventing/reducing soil erosion.
- Portable & light weight - easy to handle
- Chemically inert, and suitable to be used with liquid fertilizers and pesticides.
- Easy handling & quick installation by using coupler joint for both pipes as well as fittings
- Flexible and tough.
- Cost Effective
|Size||Outside Diameter (mm)||Class 1 (0.25 Mpa)||Class 2 (0.4 Mpa)||Class 3 (0.6 Mpa)||Class 4 (0.8 Mpa)|